Oh my heavens! This is simply the most delectable, nutritious, vegan meal. Can someone say heaven on a plate. It’s the perfect hot n’ cold combo ever. It’s filling, sweet and super yummy. You’ll literally want to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It’s an excellent vegan breakfast, as it will keep you fueled and focused all the way till lunch!
Sweet potatoes are wonderfully nutritious and tasty. In fact, they are the most nutritious vegetable. They are a rich source of fiber, vitamin A (improves eyesight and night vision),
Whether you eat this for breakfast, lunch, snack, dessert, or dinner—this can be enjoyed any time of the year, and can be enjoyed by most people, no matter their lifestyle. Grab a spoon and dig in. This sundae is EPIC.
SWEET POTATO ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPE
- 1 medium-large sized yam (peel or wash the skin thoroughly if not organic)
Ice cream (this would be great with any flavored ice cream, so feel free to add any other add-ins as you like. So far, I tried this with plain and spinach flavored ice cream and it was amazing!) ????????
- 4 frozen bananas
- Peel or properly wash the skin of the yam if it’s not organic (even if it was organic and you choose to leave the skin, I would still wash it). Bake the yam in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the yam is soft when you stick the fork in it (or cook on the stove in a medium-sized pot) for 20 minutes (it quicker a quicker).
- Once the yam is soft, cut it open in the center with a knife and allow it to cool on the rack.
- Make the ice cream by simply blending frozen bananas in a high speed blender until a creamy and smooth consistency.
- Dollop/scoop all the ice cream on top of the sweet potato (where you centered/cut it open in the middle). Grab a spoon (preferably) or a fork and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did/do. If you make it, be sure to tag @officialrawveganliving or @milianybonet on Instagram if you make it. I’d love to see your creations! ???? xoxo, Miliany
guilt free, healthy, vegan, delicious, vegan breakfast, raw vegan living, vegan living, raw vegan teen, vegan teen, vegan teenager, raw vegan teenager, vegan meal, vegan recipe, vegan living recipe, sugar free, dairy free, fat free, high carb low fat, high carb, hclf, vegan, sweet potato ice cream sundae, cruelty free,
Leave a Reply