4 Suggestions & Ideas To Do With Your Leftover Juice Pulp:
- Compost It! Like most raw vegans (like me), you can find a nice place in your backyard to compost it. There are a few videos on YouTube where you can learn more about how to compost if you are interested. Here’s a link that explains step-by-step how to compost in your backyard.
- dehydrate the pulp to make pulp crackers!
- use them as a base in veggies burgers!
- if you have a dog, give it to them as a snack or mix it in their foods. that’s what I did to mine. Just make sure that you feed your dog fruits & veggies that they can eat. I would recommend looking over this list of fruits & veggies dogs can’t eat. Here’s a list of fruits & veggies that dogs can eat. Here’s another list of fruits & veggies dogs can’t eat. Be careful what you feed your dog!
- Be Creative! But do not recommend throwing the pulp away! .
I hope you found the suggestions and ideas above helpful. If you don’t have a backyard, you can still compost. You can place the compost in tall trash bins. You can search on google. If you search on Youtube, you will find helpful videos that show and explain about how to compost. it talks more in depth. I will tell you this: you will need patience when composting. It may take months or years to actually start seeing something grow.
Questions of the Day:
What do you do with your leftover juice pulp? Do you compost? Will you start composting if you don’t do so already? Did you find the information above helpful? If you have any ideas or suggestions on what to do with leftover juice pulp, post it in the comment box below. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
Happy Composing & Juicing! =)
*** Like what you see and don’t want to miss a post? Subscribe to RawVeganLiving’s FREE Newsletter and receive new post updates via email HERE!***