Chocolate is one of the world’s greatest superfood. it’s widely known and loved by millions world-wide. All chocoholics would LOVE to enjoy chocolate regularly, but hate the guilty feeling afterwards. I know this feeling, but the good news is, you don’t have to feel guilty anymore after eating chocolate!
How would you LOVE to drink a chocolate banana shake and feel energized, happy and amazing afterwards, with ZERO guilt?! Well I’m sharing with you today that perfect chocolate banana shake recipe! It’s perfect for breakfast, lunch or even drink as a snack to carb up. However and whenever you choose to enjoy this shake, I hope you really do enjoy it. It’s healthy, yummy and sweet. I’ve made this smoothie a few times already, and it never fails to amaze me.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you today, the World’s Healthiest Chocolate Banana SHake you’ll ever have!
World;s Healthiest Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe
Serves 2, 32 ounce mason jars
- 6-7 fresh large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 2 freshly pitted medjool dates (very important that you cut open your dates to remove the pit and check for any bugs!)
- 2 large heaping tablespoons raw cacao powder
Make sure your bananas are RIPE! By ripe, I mean spotty bananas. Bananas are NOT ripe if they’re all bright yellow.
- Pour in the 1 1/2 cups of filtered water in your high-speed blender pitcher.
- Peel ripe bananas and break them apart into your smoothie, and add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until a creamy and smooth consistency. Feel free to add more of less water, depending on how thin or thick you like your smoothies.
- Serve in your desired glass and enjoy! Share with friends and family who love chocolate!
When your bananas are ripe, you don’t need to add much sweeteners!
chocolate banana smoothie, raw vegan, raw food, raw vegan smoothie, raw food smoothie, raw food smoothie recipe, raw vegan, raw vegan living, raw vegan banana hocolate smoothie, chocolate banana smoothie recipe, dairy free, dairy free chocolate smoothie, dairy free chocolate banana smoothie
Leave a Reply