Wrawp Foods are hosting their very own WrawP and Roll giveaway! The company are updating their website and want to post some recipes on the site, and they are asking their fans to recipe a video. If your video wins, it’ll be posted on their website. This is your chance to enter their giveaway.
The giveaway starts on Monday, February 23rd and ends on March 2nd. To enter:
1.) Film a 3-5 minute video of yourself creating your own recipe using WrawP flatbreads
2.) Submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org starting on Monday, February 23rd until Monday March 2nd.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled into noodles
- 1 whole (or half) avocado
- 1/2-1 cup marinated mung beans
- 1-2 navel oranges (juice of 1 orange + flesh), peel and chop into chunks
- 4 (or more) organic pitted olives
- 1 tomato, chopped as you wish
- 1 WrawP flatbread (any flavor of choice)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 navel orange
- Desired amounts of organic seasonings of choice. My top 3 favorite are paprika powder, all-purpose seasonings and sea salt
- 1 cup organic spinach, chopped into pieces
- 1 heaping handful of parsley and cilantro, sliced and diced into pieces
- 1 tomato, sliced or chopped as you like
- 4 organic olives, pitted
- 1/2 of a large-sized cucumber 9or 1 whole small or medium-sized one), peeled and chopped into 2’s
- 1/2 cup marinated mung beans (recipe in my guacamole lasagna recipe post here)
- 2 WrawPs (flavors of choice. I used the Original and the Spirulina)
- Marinate the mung beans following the instructions in my guacamole lasagna recipe post here.
- Wash, cut, slice, dice, and chop all ingredients as necessary.
- Pour your ingredients into a bowl and mix well.