These nori wraps are simply heaven on a plate! It’s bursting with flavors and nutrients; your taste buds will explode with awesomeness!
I made these wraps for my mom’s lunch a few weeks back and she loved it! She’s not vegan nor raw nor vegetarian unfortunately, and she happens to be a tough critic, and I’m glad she loved these nori wraps.
These make the perfect lunch or dinner or an epic appetizer, and can be made when you have family or guests over. This wrap is so easy and simple to make. Grab the recipe below and let me know what you think in the comments below.
RAW VEGAN HUMMUS NORI WRAP RECIPE
- 4 tablespoons homemade garbanzo bean hummus (recipe here)
- 3 slices of sliced avocado
- tomato chunks/slices
- a small heaping handful of coleslaw
- a tablespoon of sprouted garbanzo beans sprinkled inside
Nori sheets for the wraps
- First thing first: make the hummus by blending all ingredients in a food processor and process until a smooth and bit crunchy consistency.
- Taste test the hummus and season to your liking. Pour the hummus in a bowl and set aside, covered.
- Wash the tomato skin and chop and slice any ingredients necessary for the wrap.
- Once you’ve got all your ingredients ready, sprinkle lime or lemon juice on the skin of the nori. Spread about 4 tablespoons of hummus on the surface of the nori wrap as the first layer. Then add in the rest of the ingredients and roll the nori and enjoy!
You could make guacamole with the ripe avocado or make the cashew cheddar cheese instead of the hummus. Get creative and have fun in the kitchen.
raw vegan, raw food, raw vegan recipe, raw food recipe, raw vegan wrap, raw food wrap, raw vegan living, nori wrap, raw vegan living blog, raw food blog, vegan blog